Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

IBS May Sneak Peek Day 1

Hello!!

It's time for a sneak peek of  May's newest releases by Inspired By StampingEvery 1st-5th of the month IBS shares "teasers" of the new release. Then, the 6th-9th of each month the design team will share project "peeks" of the release. The FULL release is shared on the 10th!

If you've visited my blog even only a few times, you will have seen me use stamps and other products from the Inspired by Stamping store.  I've been a Guest Designer as well as a month-long Guest Designer on the site, and now I am a member of the Design Team and quite thrilled about it as I absolutely LOVE these products!  Joanna Munster is the artist, and her stamps and dies are super useful and beautiful.  One can also find all manner of trims and embellishments at the Inspired by Stamping store.  Then there's Joanna's blog, full of wonderful design inspiration, tutorials, and fun slices of life from Australia, which is where she lives with her family.  Do stop by and pay her a visit - I promise you'll have a good time and probably learn a neat technique while you're there!  (She's the reason I made my bow maker and now love making beautiful bows.)

On to my sneak peek.

Here's Day 1,the Mason Jar Summer Add On.

So many possibilities here!  Set of 18 stamps.

Come back tomorrow to see what's next - there are 7 new stamp sets altogether, plus an extra, but you'll have to wait and see!


Happy crafting!



No comments: