Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Disaster!

Hello and good morning!

No new card today, I am in the middle of disaster mode as I'm trying to recover material from my main computer and transfer it to my laptop.  The big one finally crashed yesterday and, while I'm not flying completely blind, I'm flying with both eyes barely open.  Eeek!  So hopefully the tech who is coming to get the hard drive today will be able to figure it out by tomorrow and set me to rights.

In the meantime, and if you're looking for some fun challenges, please head over to these:


The challenge this week is Embossing.

And...


The challenge this week is Winter Wonder, using this lovely photo by Gwynn Wasson Designs as inspiration.


 Have a lovely day, and happy crafting!





 

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

Sorry to hear your computer crashed Shea. Bummer!!! Good luck getting everything transferred and I pray that it goes smoothly for you!
Mwah!!