Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Acetate Flowers at StampNation

Hello!

Just a reminder today that I have posted my Acetate Flowers tutorial over on StampNation!  I blogged yesterday about this wonderful forum and the lovely lady who owns it, Catherine Pooler.  It is a membership forum, but I highly recommend that you give it a try - for just a few pennies a month, you'll have access to hundreds of highly useful video tutorials helping you to hone and perfect your paper crafting skills, plus you'll be a member of a fabulous and ever-growing community of crafters of all skill levels.  I've been a member for a year and a half and continually learn new techniques and skills that I put to use on a regular basis.  Plus it's just plain FUN to be there!  Hope to see you there!



And check out Catherine's blog, too, for more wonderful inspiration!

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

oooooooooo! best wishes on your wonderful class, Shea! These are remarkable. hugs, de

Catherine Pooler said...

We love you, Shea!!! Your tutorial was a SMASHING hit! Though, I was not surprised... :) xoxox