Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Shimmery Snowflakes

Hello!

Today I would like to share with you a shimmery snowflake card that I made using products from Creative Inspirations Paints.




The background snow flurries were stamped using Tanzanite paint for some lovely shimmer, and the snowflake die cut was glittered with Resplendence Angel Dust.







I embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder and put that layer onto a navy blue mat.

And that's my simple, CAS but wintry card for you.  Thank you for joining me, and don't forget to stop by the CI Paints challenge blog and play along.  The theme is Inspired By: Anything Goes

Happy crafting!


4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Love the sparkly touches.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Shea. x

Donna Ellis said...

Love the paints you have been playing with, Shea. The shimmer is fabulous! Wonderful card design with the thin layers showing around the frame. hugs, de

Kristie Goulet said...

This is just beautiful and so CAS!! Love it!