Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Friday, October 25, 2013

A Very Trendy Holiday

Hello!

Just a quick note to share with you today something special going on with my good friend Catherine Pooler.  I've shared with you before about Catherine Pooler, one of the coolest ladies around with a fun, informative blog and a fabulous forum called StampNation.  Well now she's gone and done it again, this time teaming up with CAS Queen Maureen Merrit and offering online classes on how they achieve the beautiful cards and projects for which they are known, both CAS and more elaborate.  And all very achievable in your own craft room!


But here, I'll let Catherine tell you herself: 

"Earlier this year, I started working on a new website where I could hold Online Classes.  Over the course of this year, well...first of all, I've been a busy with lots of different, fun projects.  Second of all, I wasn't exactly sure what my classes would be like!


I wanted them to be DIFFERENT from anything else I offer.  Different from StampNation, Definitely Sketches and Simply WOW!  What I have created, quite frankly, I'm thrilled with!


With a little help from my friends (namely Maureen!), I have put together a great class for you...it's the first of what I plan to be a regular offering for you!

Each class will have a theme.  All the projects and videos and tutorials inside the classroom will, obviously, go with the theme.  Think of it like a neat little package all tied up with a bow.
  

This first class, A Very Trendy Holiday, is fun, it's eye catching and you will learn a TON of great stuff from it!


Guess what?  I'm going to give away TWO FREE class registrations!  Simply leave me a comment here by Friday, October 25 at 6:00 PM EST and let me know what your favorite paper crafting trend is right now.  If you've already purchased the class, you will get a refund.


Now go on!  Click through to see what this class is all about!  I think you'll love it! 

Catherine"

So there you have it.  Head on over to Creativity Grows Here - A Very Trendy Holiday and take a look around, and if you leave me a comment on my blog telling me what your favorite paper crafting trend is by Sunday, October 27 at 11:59 PM CST, I'll draw two names for TWO FREE CLASS REGISTRATIONS.  How cool is that!

A few notes:

  • The bonus tutorials featured within are available to those who register with Catherine Pooler by 11:59 AM EST Saturday, Oct. 26.
  • Comment on my blog by 11:59 PM CST Sunday, Oct. 27, to win one of two free registrations.  Tell me what your favorite paper crafting trend is!
  • You also have the opportunity to win a free registration at Catherine's blog as she's giving away two freebies as well, so go check it out!  That's four opportunities to win!
Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

Catherine Pooler said...

Thank you for the shout out, Shea! This class was SO fun to put together and the attendees are loving it!