Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WooHoo Wednesday at Inspired By Stamping

Hello!

Today I'm showing a fun and super easy technique over at Inspired By Stamping's WooHoo Wednesday.  I find I'm doing this more and more to add that special little something to my cards.


I've used lots of Inspired By Stamping goodies on today's card, including Joanna's brand spankin' newly-released Girl Birthday Bash Digital Paper (stripes), Boy Birthday Bash Digital Paper (dots) and All Year Wishes I stamp set which includes a bazillion sentiments in lovely script fonts plus a couple of frames with flourishes which fit perfectly on her dies, the Fancy Labels I die of which I've used here.


Here is the inside which I've stamped with another sentiment from the stamp set. 

I've embellished this card with white Inspired By Stamping Curly Flowers, Satin Ribbon in Rosewood, and Cream Crochet Lace.  A few pearls and tiny pink posies and the card was complete!

Thanks for joining me and do head over to WooHoo Wednesday to see what I added as my little extra oomph!  Then join the challenge which extends to Nov. 5 and try this technique yourself and perhaps you will be the lucky winner!

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Viv said...

Just lovely Shea.