Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Inspired By Stamping April Challenge - Washi Tape

Hello and good morning!

I want to draw your attention to a fun challenge over at Inspired By Stamping.  The challenge is to use washi tape on your project, whether it's real tape or the fabulous new stamp set released earlier this month by IBS.  Can you believe a washi tape stamp set?  Having just barely joined their DT, I don't yet have the set, but I will soon have it and will finally be able to customize the look of washi tape to MY specs.  I've yet to find washi tape that I really love, but this stamp set will totally fill the bill.  (Or is it "fit" the bill?)  But let me say that you don't have to have the set - any washi tape will do, even handmade.

At any rate, please head on over to Joanna's blog and get crack a lackin' so you can have an opportunity to win a $15 gift card to the IBS store. Two winners will be randomly drawn.

Deadline has been extended to May 10, 1pm Brisbane time, or 11pm EST May 9.  There's still plenty of time!

For full details of this challenge, please visit Joanna's blog here.  And for fantastic samples from the DT, please visit their blogs via the links on my sidebar.  These ladies do fantastic work!


Inspired-by-Stamping-April-

1 comment:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Stamped Washi tape? Now I've heard of everything!