Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

StampNation LIVE!

Hello!!

I'm back from the First Annual StampNation LIVE! event and have taken a couple of days to recover and catch up.  I have to say it was the most WONDERFUL event and far exceeded my expectations.  There were approximately 30 members in attendance, many of whom have known each other since StampNation's inception, and we are already looking forward to a much larger group next year!  I've been with them for a year and felt like they were my family, so it was nice to finally get to see them face-to-face.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retreat13.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	219.8 KB 
ID:	6434 

Crafters have to be some of the nicest people on the planet, and there were quite a few tears when we said goodbye to each other.  Some were even my own!
 

Me with the founder of StampNation, Catherine Pooler.  She is a livin' DOLL.


A few of us made a midnight run to Walmart for "stuff" (including hairspray for me) on Friday night, but first we stopped by Catherine's home to see her fabulous craft room.  Yes, we are all in our jammies.  Yes, we went in our jammies to Walmart.  It WAS midnight, after all, and we were right in the middle of the StampNation LIVE Pajama Party.  Did I say it was midnight, after all?


More hijinks.


My BFF Kimie.  (Or Kimie-kins as I have nicknamed her.  She's my sweetie pie.)

There are plenty more pictures.  About 750-800, to be closer to exact because one of the members' husband came along who spent 3 days photographing the constant action and fun.  What a guy!  Suffice it to say, a great time was had by all and we are already planning for next year's event.  The SEQUEL!

Thank you for joining me today, and I wish you a lovely warm spring-like Thursday.  As for me, I'm going to pick up my other sweetie, Sweetie, who has been in Puppy Bootcamp for two weeks for obedience training.  It's now time to start training her owner!

Happy crafting!


2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE all of these pictures and seeing them all again makes me tear up! Gosh, I don't think that is going to stop happening for a while, do you?! MWAH!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. Thanks for a sharing a piece of your time there with us.