Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Friday, June 6, 2014

HOPE

Hello!

Today I'm featuring another inspirational-style card, this one focusing on "hope," and I'm using one of my favorite color combinations, red and turquoise.


It's a simple little card with some nice textural touches, including the distressed edges which have then been stitched, the true vintage hand made (crocheted?  tatted?) lace trim on top of the satin turquoise ribbon, and the twine holding the tiny tags.  I love texture on my projects and am hard pressed to make a card without at least some tiny bit of it.



The word "HOPE" has been heat embossed and has been sponged with distress ink around the edges.  The edges of the brown mat have been heat embossed with metallic gold for yet another bit of texture.

Two little bitty tags have been adhered with twine for a bit of added interest, and a satin ribbon flag has been anchored with a vintage button.


The inside contains the rest of the quote, one of my personal favorites.

Thank you for joining me and I wish you a hope-filled happy day.

Happy crafting!




This card is for sale in my ETSY shop.

1 comment:

Paperesse said...

Another beauty, Shea! Very lovely indeed.